Former Bungie team reveal new game
Bungie - the jewel in Microsoft's game development crown - have today announced a brand new title, not in their top-selling Halo series, the flagship titles of the Xbox console. In a departure from the more serious and epic pretensions of the Halo games, Bungie's new offering will reportedly be called Stubbs the Zombie. An Xbox exclusive (big surprise there, I know), the new title will see players assuming the role of new Zombie Stubbs, and the game will utilise the Halo graphics engine.
Dubbed a third-person action-adventure title, young Stubbs will be possessing opponents, taking their weapons and generally wreaking merry havoc. Unlike Halo, stealth and concealment will also be key gameplay mechanics, making for a tense experience - we're guessing. More on this as Bungie fill us in further.
UPDATE: My apologies, it seems that Wideload - not Bungie - are creating this title. Wideload are founded by former Bungie developers; hence the confusion. The game will be created for the PC, Xbox and Mac. Ahem.
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive