Former Bungie team reveal new game
Bungie - the jewel in Microsoft's game development crown - have today announced a brand new title, not in their top-selling Halo series, the flagship titles of the Xbox console. In a departure from the more serious and epic pretensions of the Halo games, Bungie's new offering will reportedly be called Stubbs the Zombie. An Xbox exclusive (big surprise there, I know), the new title will see players assuming the role of new Zombie Stubbs, and the game will utilise the Halo graphics engine.
Dubbed a third-person action-adventure title, young Stubbs will be possessing opponents, taking their weapons and generally wreaking merry havoc. Unlike Halo, stealth and concealment will also be key gameplay mechanics, making for a tense experience - we're guessing. More on this as Bungie fill us in further.
UPDATE: My apologies, it seems that Wideload - not Bungie - are creating this title. Wideload are founded by former Bungie developers; hence the confusion. The game will be created for the PC, Xbox and Mac. Ahem.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto