Former Bungie team reveal new game
Bungie - the jewel in Microsoft's game development crown - have today announced a brand new title, not in their top-selling Halo series, the flagship titles of the Xbox console. In a departure from the more serious and epic pretensions of the Halo games, Bungie's new offering will reportedly be called Stubbs the Zombie. An Xbox exclusive (big surprise there, I know), the new title will see players assuming the role of new Zombie Stubbs, and the game will utilise the Halo graphics engine.
Dubbed a third-person action-adventure title, young Stubbs will be possessing opponents, taking their weapons and generally wreaking merry havoc. Unlike Halo, stealth and concealment will also be key gameplay mechanics, making for a tense experience - we're guessing. More on this as Bungie fill us in further.
UPDATE: My apologies, it seems that Wideload - not Bungie - are creating this title. Wideload are founded by former Bungie developers; hence the confusion. The game will be created for the PC, Xbox and Mac. Ahem.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny