Microsoft's Phil Spencer impressed by the job Sony has done with the PS4
In a break from the rough competition usually seen between Microsoft and Sony, Microsoft's Phil Spencer has taken some time to say some kind words about the new PS4.
The Microsoft Studios man applauded the job that Sony has done in creating the PS4 and communicating their vision of what they've designed the console to be.
Spencer said, “I'll say, they've done a nice job with PS4. When I think about their announcement, their clear focus on a customer, leading with the value proposition of what they're trying to do, staying true to a vision, I think they've done a nice job in how they defined the PS4.”
It's been a rough ride for the Xbox One so far with Microsoft having to make a significant number of u-turns in between announcing the console and its final release date in November whereas Sony were spot on from start to finish.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3