Super Secret Batman Begins details sneak out
In a flurry of press releases yesterday EA's publicity machine proudly announced the star power now attached to its Batman Begins film tie-in, before quickly vomiting out a slew of follow-up emails warning that all information contained in the previous messages were under strict embargo. Until 1pm GMT today, that is. So up until now us poor press people couldn't reveal to you the shocking news that the stars of the film are going to add their voice and visual talents to the upcoming Batman Begins games, available on all formats, including the Collecovision.
Just in case you don't know who the stars of this attempt to revive the franchise from the depths of shame to which it sunk after Batman & Robin, here's the list of actors who will be adding to their take home pay from the film by having their faces modelled in 3D and talking to a microphone for a few hours; Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne/Batman), Michael Caine (Alfred Pennyworth), Liam Neeson (Henri Ducard), Katie Holmes (Rachel Dawes), Cillian Murphy (Dr. Jonathan Crane), Tom Wilkinson (Carmine Falcone) and Morgan Freeman (Lucius Fox). With the game launching in June, we promise to pass on any details about the actual game, such as what it's about and who is making it, (and if those Collecovision rumours are actually true) once EA deigns to tell us.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny