Fallout 4: Leaked casting documents point to Boston setting
The Survivor 2299 teaser site may have been a hoax but now there seems to be some real information on Fallout 4.
Some leaked casting documents which have been verified by Kotaku which disclose the game's setting as well as scripts, character descriptions and other details about the game.
A few characters have been named such as a DJ called Travis Miles and an engineer called Sturges who is a strange combination of Vin Diesel and Buddy Holly.
At least it is more or less confirmed that a new Fallout game is in development now.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update