Fallout 4: Leaked casting documents point to Boston setting
The Survivor 2299 teaser site may have been a hoax but now there seems to be some real information on Fallout 4.
Some leaked casting documents which have been verified by Kotaku which disclose the game's setting as well as scripts, character descriptions and other details about the game.
A few characters have been named such as a DJ called Travis Miles and an engineer called Sturges who is a strange combination of Vin Diesel and Buddy Holly.
At least it is more or less confirmed that a new Fallout game is in development now.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users