Fallout 4: Leaked casting documents point to Boston setting
The Survivor 2299 teaser site may have been a hoax but now there seems to be some real information on Fallout 4.
Some leaked casting documents which have been verified by Kotaku which disclose the game's setting as well as scripts, character descriptions and other details about the game.
A few characters have been named such as a DJ called Travis Miles and an engineer called Sturges who is a strange combination of Vin Diesel and Buddy Holly.
At least it is more or less confirmed that a new Fallout game is in development now.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage