Fallout 4: Leaked casting documents point to Boston setting
The Survivor 2299 teaser site may have been a hoax but now there seems to be some real information on Fallout 4.
Some leaked casting documents which have been verified by Kotaku which disclose the game's setting as well as scripts, character descriptions and other details about the game.
A few characters have been named such as a DJ called Travis Miles and an engineer called Sturges who is a strange combination of Vin Diesel and Buddy Holly.
At least it is more or less confirmed that a new Fallout game is in development now.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One