Fallout 4: Leaked casting documents point to Boston setting
The Survivor 2299 teaser site may have been a hoax but now there seems to be some real information on Fallout 4.
Some leaked casting documents which have been verified by Kotaku which disclose the game's setting as well as scripts, character descriptions and other details about the game.
A few characters have been named such as a DJ called Travis Miles and an engineer called Sturges who is a strange combination of Vin Diesel and Buddy Holly.
At least it is more or less confirmed that a new Fallout game is in development now.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone