Cube Evil newly bundled
If you're a fan of the survival-horror genre, and are considering a late investment in Nintendo's GameCube in order to enjoy the reportedly excellent Resident Evil 4, Ninty have an offer to tempt the lengths of your resistance, announcing yesterday a brand new bundle. Tied to the release of this Cube exclusive, the bundle is priced at £89.99 for which you'll get a Resi 4 branded Cube and controller, a copy of the game - and bonuses in the shape of 'making of' footage, highlights from previous games in the serious and even a demo version of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
This impressive deal, along with the standard version of Capcom's opus, will be released on March 18th in Europe, and the big N are understandably rather pleased that they've achieved this coup. All in all, we think this could be a huge boost to the Cube, with PS2 gamers turning with new respect to the console which has pinched a former stalwart of their machine. More as we get it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though