The Walking Dead: Season 2 to hit Xbox Live next week
The first episode of Tellltale's The Walking Dead Season Two has been given a release date on the Xbox 360.
The award-winning series returns with the first episode called All That Remains which will see the return of some of the characters that survived the first series including Clementine.
All of the player choices from the first season and the summer standalone episode 400 Days will be carried over to Season Two. All That Remains will arrive on Xbox Live on December the 18th priced at 4.99 USD.
The Season Pass which will add the other four episodes for 14.99 USD. The release date and prices come courtesy of Xbox Live's Major Nelson.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3