DayZ Standalone arrives on Steam Early Access
Bohemia Interactive has released DayZ Standalone on Steam Early Access.
The game is currently in the alpha stage of development and Bohemia has released it to allow fans to actively participate in the game's development process.
It currently offers 40-player servers, a 230 square-kilometre playable area dotted with villages, forests, cities, abandoned military bases and more, a new inventory and crafting system and weapon and clothing customisation.
The entry on Steam does carry the following disclaimer: “WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.”
DayZ Standalone is available on Steam Early Access now for 19.99 GBP/29.99 USD.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny