DayZ Standalone arrives on Steam Early Access
Bohemia Interactive has released DayZ Standalone on Steam Early Access.
The game is currently in the alpha stage of development and Bohemia has released it to allow fans to actively participate in the game's development process.
It currently offers 40-player servers, a 230 square-kilometre playable area dotted with villages, forests, cities, abandoned military bases and more, a new inventory and crafting system and weapon and clothing customisation.
The entry on Steam does carry the following disclaimer: “WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.”
DayZ Standalone is available on Steam Early Access now for 19.99 GBP/29.99 USD.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today