DayZ Standalone arrives on Steam Early Access
Bohemia Interactive has released DayZ Standalone on Steam Early Access.
The game is currently in the alpha stage of development and Bohemia has released it to allow fans to actively participate in the game's development process.
It currently offers 40-player servers, a 230 square-kilometre playable area dotted with villages, forests, cities, abandoned military bases and more, a new inventory and crafting system and weapon and clothing customisation.
The entry on Steam does carry the following disclaimer: “WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.”
DayZ Standalone is available on Steam Early Access now for 19.99 GBP/29.99 USD.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One