PS4 users constitute 10 percent of last month's Twitch streams
It seems that PS4 gamers have taken to the Share button with a great deal of love.
From the number of screenshots in my Facebook feed this is pretty evident but the statistics illustrate this more effectively.
There broadcasts have lasted a total of 20 million minutes and have been seen by 7.1 million viewers.
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida said, "PlayStation 4 is specifically designed so people can share their gaming experiences and interest in streaming live gameplay has surpassed our wildest expectations. We're very excited to see gamers embrace live streaming from their PS4 system and we look forward to seeing how PlayStation gamers advance social gaming in the coming years."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3