Battlefield 4 multi-platform patch coming later this month
DICE has announced that they will have a multi-platform patch ready for Battlefield 4 at the end of this month.
Battlefield 4 has been stricken with issues since launch and DICE has moved all teams onto tackling the problems to get the game working again as quickly as possible.
Junior product manager Tommy Rydling wrote on the Battlelog blog, "While millions of players are enjoying Battlefield 4, we are aware that some players are experiencing issues with the game," wrote Rydling. "While some platforms have had only minor problems, others have had more than their fair share of issues. Resolving these is our #1 priority."
DICE are currently in the process of finalizing the new update for all platforms in preparation for release at the end of January.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3