Sonic returns in 2005
In a recent interview with the Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK, SonicTeam chief Yuji Naka let slip that a brand new Sonic outing for the GameCube will be released in 2005, and that a full game based on the Sonic DS tech demo is also in the works. Nakasan suggested that the new Cube Sonic should be out before the end of the year, and it is expected that the new game will build upon the successes of Sonic Heroes, which enjoyed an unexpectedly roaring trade in 2004.
Of the DS version, the developer commented "We are taking our time to make sure the game makes use of the DS's many new features," and we expect more on this unusual Sonic outing at this year's E3 in May. May-be. The DS tech demo featuring Sonic showed our spikey friend being moved and manipulated by the rubbing of the handheld's touch screen - certainly a unique if potentially RSI-inducing way of controlling the title. Dating on this game is more vague, however we're looking forward to much more on both new Sonic experiences soon.
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster