Ninty and Konami team-up
Nintendo and Konami are teaming-up to create a brand new game, an official release late last week informed us. The title will be a brand new version of Konami's popular Dance Dance Revolution series, and will be the first party-inducing 'dance mat' game for the GameCube. The new title, set to feature Mario himself, will be released by Nintendo this Summer in Japan - and could well head to Europe under the Dancing Stage moniker at some point too. If we're lucky.
'Dance Dance Revolution with Mario', as the game is known in the far east, will feature an improved and more thoughtful singleplayer game in-line with the plumber's cunning addition, and a new variety of Nintendo-esque mini-games will also help separate DDR with Mario from the several versions already draped over the PS2. We'll keep you posted on this curious creation.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3