Ninty and Konami team-up
Nintendo and Konami are teaming-up to create a brand new game, an official release late last week informed us. The title will be a brand new version of Konami's popular Dance Dance Revolution series, and will be the first party-inducing 'dance mat' game for the GameCube. The new title, set to feature Mario himself, will be released by Nintendo this Summer in Japan - and could well head to Europe under the Dancing Stage moniker at some point too. If we're lucky.
'Dance Dance Revolution with Mario', as the game is known in the far east, will feature an improved and more thoughtful singleplayer game in-line with the plumber's cunning addition, and a new variety of Nintendo-esque mini-games will also help separate DDR with Mario from the several versions already draped over the PS2. We'll keep you posted on this curious creation.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014