Is the next Battlefield game coming from Visceral or Criterion?
Speculation has arisen over exactly who will be creating the next Battlefield game.
We know that the series works on a two-year development cycle and DICE works on DLC and other projects accordingly. However, we also know that they have just suspended development on future Battlefield 4 DLC, Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Mirror's Edge to fix the current issues BF4.
From what has been revealed Visceral are working on a Star Wars game and the part of Criterion that wasn't folded into Ghost Games to continue work on the Need For Speed series are working on something new that is not a racing title.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar