Is the next Battlefield game coming from Visceral or Criterion?
Speculation has arisen over exactly who will be creating the next Battlefield game.
We know that the series works on a two-year development cycle and DICE works on DLC and other projects accordingly. However, we also know that they have just suspended development on future Battlefield 4 DLC, Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Mirror's Edge to fix the current issues BF4.
From what has been revealed Visceral are working on a Star Wars game and the part of Criterion that wasn't folded into Ghost Games to continue work on the Need For Speed series are working on something new that is not a racing title.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side