Is the next Battlefield game coming from Visceral or Criterion?
Speculation has arisen over exactly who will be creating the next Battlefield game.
We know that the series works on a two-year development cycle and DICE works on DLC and other projects accordingly. However, we also know that they have just suspended development on future Battlefield 4 DLC, Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Mirror's Edge to fix the current issues BF4.
From what has been revealed Visceral are working on a Star Wars game and the part of Criterion that wasn't folded into Ghost Games to continue work on the Need For Speed series are working on something new that is not a racing title.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing