Is the next Battlefield game coming from Visceral or Criterion?
Speculation has arisen over exactly who will be creating the next Battlefield game.
We know that the series works on a two-year development cycle and DICE works on DLC and other projects accordingly. However, we also know that they have just suspended development on future Battlefield 4 DLC, Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Mirror's Edge to fix the current issues BF4.
From what has been revealed Visceral are working on a Star Wars game and the part of Criterion that wasn't folded into Ghost Games to continue work on the Need For Speed series are working on something new that is not a racing title.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny