Is the next Battlefield game coming from Visceral or Criterion?
Speculation has arisen over exactly who will be creating the next Battlefield game.
We know that the series works on a two-year development cycle and DICE works on DLC and other projects accordingly. However, we also know that they have just suspended development on future Battlefield 4 DLC, Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Mirror's Edge to fix the current issues BF4.
From what has been revealed Visceral are working on a Star Wars game and the part of Criterion that wasn't folded into Ghost Games to continue work on the Need For Speed series are working on something new that is not a racing title.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO