United Front reveals a Triad Wars screen as a Christmas present for Sleeping Dogs fans
United Front has revealed a sneaky wee screenshot of their next game, Triad Wars as an early Christmas present.
The image was revealed on Instagram. It's a picture of the game running on a monitor with a Christmas tree next to it shows the image of a character standing in an alleyway.
United Front described the game as “based on the Sleeping Dogs universe” meaning its probably not a direct sequel but it was an excellent game and any chance to return to their version of the Hong Kong underworld would be very welcome.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release