United Front reveals a Triad Wars screen as a Christmas present for Sleeping Dogs fans
United Front has revealed a sneaky wee screenshot of their next game, Triad Wars as an early Christmas present.
The image was revealed on Instagram. It's a picture of the game running on a monitor with a Christmas tree next to it shows the image of a character standing in an alleyway.
United Front described the game as “based on the Sleeping Dogs universe” meaning its probably not a direct sequel but it was an excellent game and any chance to return to their version of the Hong Kong underworld would be very welcome.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3