United Front reveals a Triad Wars screen as a Christmas present for Sleeping Dogs fans
United Front has revealed a sneaky wee screenshot of their next game, Triad Wars as an early Christmas present.
The image was revealed on Instagram. It's a picture of the game running on a monitor with a Christmas tree next to it shows the image of a character standing in an alleyway.
United Front described the game as “based on the Sleeping Dogs universe” meaning its probably not a direct sequel but it was an excellent game and any chance to return to their version of the Hong Kong underworld would be very welcome.
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online