United Front reveals a Triad Wars screen as a Christmas present for Sleeping Dogs fans
United Front has revealed a sneaky wee screenshot of their next game, Triad Wars as an early Christmas present.
The image was revealed on Instagram. It's a picture of the game running on a monitor with a Christmas tree next to it shows the image of a character standing in an alleyway.
United Front described the game as “based on the Sleeping Dogs universe” meaning its probably not a direct sequel but it was an excellent game and any chance to return to their version of the Hong Kong underworld would be very welcome.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015