United Front reveals a Triad Wars screen as a Christmas present for Sleeping Dogs fans
United Front has revealed a sneaky wee screenshot of their next game, Triad Wars as an early Christmas present.
The image was revealed on Instagram. It's a picture of the game running on a monitor with a Christmas tree next to it shows the image of a character standing in an alleyway.
United Front described the game as “based on the Sleeping Dogs universe” meaning its probably not a direct sequel but it was an excellent game and any chance to return to their version of the Hong Kong underworld would be very welcome.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch