Respawn reveals two new classes of Titan for Titanfall, Stryder and Ogre
Respawn Entertainment has revealed no less than two new Titans that will appear in their debut shooter Titanfall as part of this year's VGX awards show.
The first one to be revealed is the hefty Ogre Titan which is a brutal heavily armoured Titan that can inflict a severe amount of damage on enemy forces.
The second is the ultra-maneouvreable Stryder Titan (click for trailer). This is the fastest and most agile of Titans ideal for players who prefer to run rings around their opponents and making a quick getaway when the odds aren't in their favour.
Titanfall will be released on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter