Respawn reveals two new classes of Titan for Titanfall, Stryder and Ogre
Respawn Entertainment has revealed no less than two new Titans that will appear in their debut shooter Titanfall as part of this year's VGX awards show.
The first one to be revealed is the hefty Ogre Titan which is a brutal heavily armoured Titan that can inflict a severe amount of damage on enemy forces.
The second is the ultra-maneouvreable Stryder Titan (click for trailer). This is the fastest and most agile of Titans ideal for players who prefer to run rings around their opponents and making a quick getaway when the odds aren't in their favour.
Titanfall will be released on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though