Respawn reveals two new classes of Titan for Titanfall, Stryder and Ogre
Respawn Entertainment has revealed no less than two new Titans that will appear in their debut shooter Titanfall as part of this year's VGX awards show.
The first one to be revealed is the hefty Ogre Titan which is a brutal heavily armoured Titan that can inflict a severe amount of damage on enemy forces.
The second is the ultra-maneouvreable Stryder Titan (click for trailer). This is the fastest and most agile of Titans ideal for players who prefer to run rings around their opponents and making a quick getaway when the odds aren't in their favour.
Titanfall will be released on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III