Respawn reveals two new classes of Titan for Titanfall, Stryder and Ogre
Respawn Entertainment has revealed no less than two new Titans that will appear in their debut shooter Titanfall as part of this year's VGX awards show.
The first one to be revealed is the hefty Ogre Titan which is a brutal heavily armoured Titan that can inflict a severe amount of damage on enemy forces.
The second is the ultra-maneouvreable Stryder Titan (click for trailer). This is the fastest and most agile of Titans ideal for players who prefer to run rings around their opponents and making a quick getaway when the odds aren't in their favour.
Titanfall will be released on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone