Respawn reveals two new classes of Titan for Titanfall, Stryder and Ogre
Respawn Entertainment has revealed no less than two new Titans that will appear in their debut shooter Titanfall as part of this year's VGX awards show.
The first one to be revealed is the hefty Ogre Titan which is a brutal heavily armoured Titan that can inflict a severe amount of damage on enemy forces.
The second is the ultra-maneouvreable Stryder Titan (click for trailer). This is the fastest and most agile of Titans ideal for players who prefer to run rings around their opponents and making a quick getaway when the odds aren't in their favour.
Titanfall will be released on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016