The Division's Snowdrop Engine boasts true next-gen features
The latest trailer of Ubisoft's The Division shows just what the game's powerful new game engine is capable of and the kind of experience the game promises for gamers.
The Snowdrop Engine gives the game a true day/night cycle powered by some powerful real-time volumetric lighting effects.
It also promises some of the most realistic physics around allowing for nicely deformable in-game locations.
The full trailer was shown early during this year's VGX. It will launch on Youtube on December the 9th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3