Killzone: Mercenary patch 1.03 arrives
The latest patch for Killzone: Mercenary bringing some very useful improvements.
The most important improvement is the reduction in size of the previous patch data by some 800MB freeing up some vital storage space on the PS Vita memory card.
Patch 1.03 is available to download from PSN from today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3