Hello Games' No Man's Sky revealed
Hello Games, the team behind the impressively popular Joe Danger series has announced their first next-gen project at this year's VGX.
No Man's Sky is a beautiful space exploration game featuring a vast amount of procedurally generated content.
From the trailer the game looks spectacular and will involve exploring planets from under seas to a planet's surface to all the way up into space.
Everything you see in the game you can visit from mountains in the distance to the moon and even the stars in the sky.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3