Telltale Games and Gearbox collaborating on a Borderlands adventure series
Gearbox and Telltale have teamed up to bring gamers a story-driven series based on the Borderlands series.
The new game was unveiled at VGX with an interesting trailer showing Marcus Kincaid and a couple of characters described as wannabe Vault Hunters.
Pitchford revealed that while the game is based in the Borderlands world they have given Telltale “the keys to the kingdom” allowing them to work their narrative magic.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3