GTA Online Content Creator goes into beta this week
Rockstar Games has announced that they will be launching the GTA Online Content Creator into beta this week.
GTA Online gamers will be able to create and share their own deathmatch and race jobs to play and share with the rest of the game's community.
Players will be able to build their own jobs for the following modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
Rockstar will be watching and looking at all of the content that is created by players. They will even pick their favourites and stamp them with the Rockstar's Verified Jobs seal of approval.
The beta for the Content Creator will launch on both PS3 and Xbox 360 on December the 10th. Keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire for more information.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3