GTA Online Content Creator goes into beta this week
Rockstar Games has announced that they will be launching the GTA Online Content Creator into beta this week.
GTA Online gamers will be able to create and share their own deathmatch and race jobs to play and share with the rest of the game's community.
Players will be able to build their own jobs for the following modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
Rockstar will be watching and looking at all of the content that is created by players. They will even pick their favourites and stamp them with the Rockstar's Verified Jobs seal of approval.
The beta for the Content Creator will launch on both PS3 and Xbox 360 on December the 10th. Keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire for more information.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer