GTA Online Content Creator goes into beta this week
Rockstar Games has announced that they will be launching the GTA Online Content Creator into beta this week.
GTA Online gamers will be able to create and share their own deathmatch and race jobs to play and share with the rest of the game's community.
Players will be able to build their own jobs for the following modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
Rockstar will be watching and looking at all of the content that is created by players. They will even pick their favourites and stamp them with the Rockstar's Verified Jobs seal of approval.
The beta for the Content Creator will launch on both PS3 and Xbox 360 on December the 10th. Keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire for more information.
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release