GTA Online Content Creator goes into beta this week
Rockstar Games has announced that they will be launching the GTA Online Content Creator into beta this week.
GTA Online gamers will be able to create and share their own deathmatch and race jobs to play and share with the rest of the game's community.
Players will be able to build their own jobs for the following modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
Rockstar will be watching and looking at all of the content that is created by players. They will even pick their favourites and stamp them with the Rockstar's Verified Jobs seal of approval.
The beta for the Content Creator will launch on both PS3 and Xbox 360 on December the 10th. Keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire for more information.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light