GTA Online Content Creator goes into beta this week
Rockstar Games has announced that they will be launching the GTA Online Content Creator into beta this week.
GTA Online gamers will be able to create and share their own deathmatch and race jobs to play and share with the rest of the game's community.
Players will be able to build their own jobs for the following modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
Rockstar will be watching and looking at all of the content that is created by players. They will even pick their favourites and stamp them with the Rockstar's Verified Jobs seal of approval.
The beta for the Content Creator will launch on both PS3 and Xbox 360 on December the 10th. Keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire for more information.
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault