Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes gets a set release date
Konami has announced a proper release date for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
The game is to serve as a prologue for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Hideo Kojima has stated that it will be some time before The Phantom Pain will be finished and he wanted to be able to give fans of the series something.
It will give a taster of the new open world style of gameplay that Kojima Productions plans to introduce in MGS V and there will be rewards for those that complete Ground Zeroes before The Phantom Pain arrives in the form of unlocking additional content a la Mass Effect.
There's a couple of new screenshots too indicating that Raiden will probably feature is some part in the game too.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 20th 2014.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week