Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes gets a set release date
Konami has announced a proper release date for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
The game is to serve as a prologue for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Hideo Kojima has stated that it will be some time before The Phantom Pain will be finished and he wanted to be able to give fans of the series something.
It will give a taster of the new open world style of gameplay that Kojima Productions plans to introduce in MGS V and there will be rewards for those that complete Ground Zeroes before The Phantom Pain arrives in the form of unlocking additional content a la Mass Effect.
There's a couple of new screenshots too indicating that Raiden will probably feature is some part in the game too.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 20th 2014.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though