Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes gets a set release date
Konami has announced a proper release date for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
The game is to serve as a prologue for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Hideo Kojima has stated that it will be some time before The Phantom Pain will be finished and he wanted to be able to give fans of the series something.
It will give a taster of the new open world style of gameplay that Kojima Productions plans to introduce in MGS V and there will be rewards for those that complete Ground Zeroes before The Phantom Pain arrives in the form of unlocking additional content a la Mass Effect.
There's a couple of new screenshots too indicating that Raiden will probably feature is some part in the game too.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 20th 2014.
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings