Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes gets a set release date
Konami has announced a proper release date for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
The game is to serve as a prologue for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Hideo Kojima has stated that it will be some time before The Phantom Pain will be finished and he wanted to be able to give fans of the series something.
It will give a taster of the new open world style of gameplay that Kojima Productions plans to introduce in MGS V and there will be rewards for those that complete Ground Zeroes before The Phantom Pain arrives in the form of unlocking additional content a la Mass Effect.
There's a couple of new screenshots too indicating that Raiden will probably feature is some part in the game too.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 20th 2014.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year