Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes gets a set release date
Konami has announced a proper release date for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
The game is to serve as a prologue for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Hideo Kojima has stated that it will be some time before The Phantom Pain will be finished and he wanted to be able to give fans of the series something.
It will give a taster of the new open world style of gameplay that Kojima Productions plans to introduce in MGS V and there will be rewards for those that complete Ground Zeroes before The Phantom Pain arrives in the form of unlocking additional content a la Mass Effect.
There's a couple of new screenshots too indicating that Raiden will probably feature is some part in the game too.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March the 20th 2014.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free