EA's Visercal Games hiring for “exciting new IP”
It appears that EA's Visceral Games has a decent volume of work on their plate.
They have contributed to development on Battlefield and have been trusted with a new Star Wars game and now they seem to have a brand new IP in the works as well.
Despite Dead Space 3's poor reception sequels are still possible although it seems that it will be a while before one appears due as Visceral seems to have their hands full.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3