Knytt Underground heading to the Wii U in time for Christmas
Knytt Underground will be heading to Nintendo's Wii U very soon.
The game is a spellbinding platform adventure developed by Nicklas Nygren that follows on from his freeware games such as Knytt and Knytt Stories and has already been released on the PS Vita, PS3. PC and Mac.
Knytt Underground is due to be released on Wii U via the Nintendo eStore on December the 19th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3