Tomb Raider reboot coming to next-gen consoles next year
Crystal Dynamics have managed to put together an new version of their successful Tomb raider reboot for next-gen consoles.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Editon has been totally rebuilt for the PS4 and Xbox One adding everything from polygons to realistic physics for weather and even Lara's hair.
Crystal Dynamic's Scott Amos explained on the VGX awards show that this is the next-gen beginning the Tomb Raider series and they worked very hard with Sleeping Dogs dev United Front games to really make this a next-gen experience.
Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition will be contain all of the DLC that was released on PC and current-gen early next year on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year