Tomb Raider reboot coming to next-gen consoles next year
Crystal Dynamics have managed to put together an new version of their successful Tomb raider reboot for next-gen consoles.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Editon has been totally rebuilt for the PS4 and Xbox One adding everything from polygons to realistic physics for weather and even Lara's hair.
Crystal Dynamic's Scott Amos explained on the VGX awards show that this is the next-gen beginning the Tomb Raider series and they worked very hard with Sleeping Dogs dev United Front games to really make this a next-gen experience.
Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition will be contain all of the DLC that was released on PC and current-gen early next year on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III