Tomb Raider reboot coming to next-gen consoles next year
Crystal Dynamics have managed to put together an new version of their successful Tomb raider reboot for next-gen consoles.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Editon has been totally rebuilt for the PS4 and Xbox One adding everything from polygons to realistic physics for weather and even Lara's hair.
Crystal Dynamic's Scott Amos explained on the VGX awards show that this is the next-gen beginning the Tomb Raider series and they worked very hard with Sleeping Dogs dev United Front games to really make this a next-gen experience.
Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition will be contain all of the DLC that was released on PC and current-gen early next year on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain