Tomb Raider reboot coming to next-gen consoles next year
Crystal Dynamics have managed to put together an new version of their successful Tomb raider reboot for next-gen consoles.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Editon has been totally rebuilt for the PS4 and Xbox One adding everything from polygons to realistic physics for weather and even Lara's hair.
Crystal Dynamic's Scott Amos explained on the VGX awards show that this is the next-gen beginning the Tomb Raider series and they worked very hard with Sleeping Dogs dev United Front games to really make this a next-gen experience.
Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition will be contain all of the DLC that was released on PC and current-gen early next year on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch