Tomb Raider reboot coming to next-gen consoles next year
Crystal Dynamics have managed to put together an new version of their successful Tomb raider reboot for next-gen consoles.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Editon has been totally rebuilt for the PS4 and Xbox One adding everything from polygons to realistic physics for weather and even Lara's hair.
Crystal Dynamic's Scott Amos explained on the VGX awards show that this is the next-gen beginning the Tomb Raider series and they worked very hard with Sleeping Dogs dev United Front games to really make this a next-gen experience.
Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition will be contain all of the DLC that was released on PC and current-gen early next year on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3