Doom 3 Xbox due in March?
Several US retailers are pointing to a 1st March release date for the hotly anticipated release of Doom 3 on the Xbox. Reports suggest that an EU launch will happen in around the same timeframe.
Viscarious Visions are handling the port - which will, tantalisingly, be Live-enabled. Also present will be a new co-op mode, which sounds like an interesting prospect, given the scary nature of the game's singleplayer content.
In other Xbox Doom 3 news, it appears that owners of the Microsoft console will be able to purchase a 'special collector's edition' of the game, containing full versions of the original two Doom games plus an alien-carcass full of DVD-style extras.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3