Doom 3 Xbox due in March?
Several US retailers are pointing to a 1st March release date for the hotly anticipated release of Doom 3 on the Xbox. Reports suggest that an EU launch will happen in around the same timeframe.
Viscarious Visions are handling the port - which will, tantalisingly, be Live-enabled. Also present will be a new co-op mode, which sounds like an interesting prospect, given the scary nature of the game's singleplayer content.
In other Xbox Doom 3 news, it appears that owners of the Microsoft console will be able to purchase a 'special collector's edition' of the game, containing full versions of the original two Doom games plus an alien-carcass full of DVD-style extras.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing