Doom 3 Xbox due in March?
Several US retailers are pointing to a 1st March release date for the hotly anticipated release of Doom 3 on the Xbox. Reports suggest that an EU launch will happen in around the same timeframe.
Viscarious Visions are handling the port - which will, tantalisingly, be Live-enabled. Also present will be a new co-op mode, which sounds like an interesting prospect, given the scary nature of the game's singleplayer content.
In other Xbox Doom 3 news, it appears that owners of the Microsoft console will be able to purchase a 'special collector's edition' of the game, containing full versions of the original two Doom games plus an alien-carcass full of DVD-style extras.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter