Doom 3 Xbox due in March?
Several US retailers are pointing to a 1st March release date for the hotly anticipated release of Doom 3 on the Xbox. Reports suggest that an EU launch will happen in around the same timeframe.
Viscarious Visions are handling the port - which will, tantalisingly, be Live-enabled. Also present will be a new co-op mode, which sounds like an interesting prospect, given the scary nature of the game's singleplayer content.
In other Xbox Doom 3 news, it appears that owners of the Microsoft console will be able to purchase a 'special collector's edition' of the game, containing full versions of the original two Doom games plus an alien-carcass full of DVD-style extras.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims