Doom 3 Xbox due in March?
Several US retailers are pointing to a 1st March release date for the hotly anticipated release of Doom 3 on the Xbox. Reports suggest that an EU launch will happen in around the same timeframe.
Viscarious Visions are handling the port - which will, tantalisingly, be Live-enabled. Also present will be a new co-op mode, which sounds like an interesting prospect, given the scary nature of the game's singleplayer content.
In other Xbox Doom 3 news, it appears that owners of the Microsoft console will be able to purchase a 'special collector's edition' of the game, containing full versions of the original two Doom games plus an alien-carcass full of DVD-style extras.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer