GTA Online Heists and GTA V Story Mode updates coming in 2014
Rockstar has dropped some serious hints as to what they have planned for GTA V and GTA Online in the new year.
As expected there will be plenty more content for GTA Online beginning with the introduction of heists which were one of the most entertaining parts of the single-player experience. They also have some updates planned for the single-player modes.
There's one more addition due this year though. December will see the arrival of Capture jobs, GTA Online's twist on the classic capture the flag mode. There will be four different variations – Raid, Contend, Hold and GTA – with squads battling over a variety of objectives from contraband to trucks and buses.
More information on Capture modes will be announced next week on the Rockstar Newswire. http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3