Space Hulk hits the iPad
Full Control's version of the classic Games Workshop board game Space Hulk has arrived on the iPad.
The iPad version includes the same features and functionality as the PC and Mac versions and even supports cross-platform play between all three platforms.
Full Control's CEO, Thomas Hentschel Lund said, “We are excited to reveal that Space Hulk is now available on the App Store for iPad players around the world to enjoy. With 12 single player missions in the stand alone version, and three DLC campaigns on launch, eager fans will get enough claustrophobic action to keep them entertained for weeks.”
Space Hulk is available to buy on the iTunes App Store for 6.99 GBP/8.99 EUR/9.99 USD. The three DLC campaigns, Messenger Of Purgatory (1.99 GBP/2.69 EUR/2.99 USD), Sword Of Halcyon and Defilement Of Honour (both 2.99 GBP/4.49 EUR/4.99 USD) are also available for the iPad version.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year