Space Hulk hits the iPad
Full Control's version of the classic Games Workshop board game Space Hulk has arrived on the iPad.
The iPad version includes the same features and functionality as the PC and Mac versions and even supports cross-platform play between all three platforms.
Full Control's CEO, Thomas Hentschel Lund said, “We are excited to reveal that Space Hulk is now available on the App Store for iPad players around the world to enjoy. With 12 single player missions in the stand alone version, and three DLC campaigns on launch, eager fans will get enough claustrophobic action to keep them entertained for weeks.”
Space Hulk is available to buy on the iTunes App Store for 6.99 GBP/8.99 EUR/9.99 USD. The three DLC campaigns, Messenger Of Purgatory (1.99 GBP/2.69 EUR/2.99 USD), Sword Of Halcyon and Defilement Of Honour (both 2.99 GBP/4.49 EUR/4.99 USD) are also available for the iPad version.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network