Space Hulk hits the iPad
Full Control's version of the classic Games Workshop board game Space Hulk has arrived on the iPad.
The iPad version includes the same features and functionality as the PC and Mac versions and even supports cross-platform play between all three platforms.
Full Control's CEO, Thomas Hentschel Lund said, “We are excited to reveal that Space Hulk is now available on the App Store for iPad players around the world to enjoy. With 12 single player missions in the stand alone version, and three DLC campaigns on launch, eager fans will get enough claustrophobic action to keep them entertained for weeks.”
Space Hulk is available to buy on the iTunes App Store for 6.99 GBP/8.99 EUR/9.99 USD. The three DLC campaigns, Messenger Of Purgatory (1.99 GBP/2.69 EUR/2.99 USD), Sword Of Halcyon and Defilement Of Honour (both 2.99 GBP/4.49 EUR/4.99 USD) are also available for the iPad version.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America