Space Hulk hits the iPad
Full Control's version of the classic Games Workshop board game Space Hulk has arrived on the iPad.
The iPad version includes the same features and functionality as the PC and Mac versions and even supports cross-platform play between all three platforms.
Full Control's CEO, Thomas Hentschel Lund said, “We are excited to reveal that Space Hulk is now available on the App Store for iPad players around the world to enjoy. With 12 single player missions in the stand alone version, and three DLC campaigns on launch, eager fans will get enough claustrophobic action to keep them entertained for weeks.”
Space Hulk is available to buy on the iTunes App Store for 6.99 GBP/8.99 EUR/9.99 USD. The three DLC campaigns, Messenger Of Purgatory (1.99 GBP/2.69 EUR/2.99 USD), Sword Of Halcyon and Defilement Of Honour (both 2.99 GBP/4.49 EUR/4.99 USD) are also available for the iPad version.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One