Space Hulk hits the iPad
Full Control's version of the classic Games Workshop board game Space Hulk has arrived on the iPad.
The iPad version includes the same features and functionality as the PC and Mac versions and even supports cross-platform play between all three platforms.
Full Control's CEO, Thomas Hentschel Lund said, “We are excited to reveal that Space Hulk is now available on the App Store for iPad players around the world to enjoy. With 12 single player missions in the stand alone version, and three DLC campaigns on launch, eager fans will get enough claustrophobic action to keep them entertained for weeks.”
Space Hulk is available to buy on the iTunes App Store for 6.99 GBP/8.99 EUR/9.99 USD. The three DLC campaigns, Messenger Of Purgatory (1.99 GBP/2.69 EUR/2.99 USD), Sword Of Halcyon and Defilement Of Honour (both 2.99 GBP/4.49 EUR/4.99 USD) are also available for the iPad version.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold