PSN services start to come back after the PS4 launch
Signs are that PSN is beginning to re-stabilize after the launch of the PS4 last Friday.
Several services had been disabled for the PS4's launch including the What's New widget, Live Item and Content Information features in order to try and ensure a smooth launch.
Sony has been gradually re-enabling services with the What's New going online on Tuesday and yesterday seeing the activation of the Live Item and Content Information features.
Voucher activations were also beginning to be reactivated from the 1st of December but that function is still being rolled out.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3