DICE gets all hands working on the Battlefield 4 issues
DICE has pushed the pause button on all other projects in order to fix the issues players are currently experiencing with Battlefield 4.
This means that they have briefly shelved Mirror's Edge, Star Wars: Battlefront and any more expansions for Battlefield 4 in order to get the game running smoothly again for fans.
EA told IGN, "We haven’t announced a ship date for Battlefront but right now the team is focused on fixing Battlefield 4. We know many of our players are frustrated, and we feel your pain. We will not stop until this is right."
They added that the China Rising DLC was almost finished when the issues arose with Battlefield 4 so they decided to release rather than delay the expansion.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3