Baktrian faction arrives as a free update for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has added another playable faction to Total War: Rome II for free.
Baktria was originally part of Alexander The Great's empire and was an important centre of commerce between East and West and their cities were famed as glittering jewels in the Eastern deserts.
It became home to immigrants from Persia and the Greek States and as a result their military forces are as varied as their populace with an interesting balance of units from Greek and Persian military forces. Baktria arrives as an automatic download on Steam from today.
More information is available on the new faction over on the Total War Wiki.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game