Baktrian faction arrives as a free update for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has added another playable faction to Total War: Rome II for free.
Baktria was originally part of Alexander The Great's empire and was an important centre of commerce between East and West and their cities were famed as glittering jewels in the Eastern deserts.
It became home to immigrants from Persia and the Greek States and as a result their military forces are as varied as their populace with an interesting balance of units from Greek and Persian military forces. Baktria arrives as an automatic download on Steam from today.
More information is available on the new faction over on the Total War Wiki.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order