Baktrian faction arrives as a free update for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has added another playable faction to Total War: Rome II for free.
Baktria was originally part of Alexander The Great's empire and was an important centre of commerce between East and West and their cities were famed as glittering jewels in the Eastern deserts.
It became home to immigrants from Persia and the Greek States and as a result their military forces are as varied as their populace with an interesting balance of units from Greek and Persian military forces. Baktria arrives as an automatic download on Steam from today.
More information is available on the new faction over on the Total War Wiki.
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita