Gran Turismo 6 microtransactions pricing scheme announced
Sony has announced the pricing scheme for the in-game microtransactions for Gran Turismo 6.
The microtransaction scheme is designed for the less skilled an more impatient driving fans who want to get to the really nice cars without too much grinding by selling in-game credits that are also earned by racing for unlocking cars.
The pricing scheme is as follows:
500,000 In-Game Credits (3.99 GBP/4.99 EUR/USD)
1 Million In-Game Credits (7.99 GBP/9.99 EUR/USD)
2,500,000 In-Game Credits (15.99 GBP/€19.99 EUR/USD)
7 Million In-Game Credits (39.99 GBP/49.99 EUR/USD)
Gran Tursimo 6 is due for release on the PlayStation 3 on Friday December the 6th.
Thanks Eurogamer. Video hosted by BHRxRACER.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3