Frozen Endzone rolls out into public beta
Mode 7's latest effort Frozen Endzone is now in public beta.
Frozen Endzone is a turn-based sports game where large humanoid robots knock lumps out of each other in order to try and get the ball into the endzone.
Mode 7's Paul Taylor said, “Frozen Endzone is a hugely ambitious game for us. We wanted to make a simultaneous-turn-based game that translates your actions into ridiculously exciting cinematic outcomes. That somewhat overly specific dream is now coming together!”
The game is now available to buy in beta version allowing eager players to dive in and get involved in the development process with a variety of rewards depending on which pre-order bundle is purchased.
We previewed Frozen Endzone a wee while ago and thought it showed a decent amount of promise. It is due for a full release on the PC towards the end of 2014.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3