Gage Weapons Pack 1 arrives for Payday 2 on PC
The first in a series of downloadable weapons packs becomes available for PC players of Payday 2 today.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 brings in more gear for budding robbers from their favourite arms dealer Gage.
There's three new weapons in the pack as well and it adds the ability to switch between single fire and auto-fire in fully automatic weapons. It includes four new animal masks and some new patterns and materials.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 is available on Steam priced at 3.99 GBP.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year