Gage Weapons Pack 1 arrives for Payday 2 on PC
The first in a series of downloadable weapons packs becomes available for PC players of Payday 2 today.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 brings in more gear for budding robbers from their favourite arms dealer Gage.
There's three new weapons in the pack as well and it adds the ability to switch between single fire and auto-fire in fully automatic weapons. It includes four new animal masks and some new patterns and materials.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 is available on Steam priced at 3.99 GBP.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One