Gage Weapons Pack 1 arrives for Payday 2 on PC
The first in a series of downloadable weapons packs becomes available for PC players of Payday 2 today.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 brings in more gear for budding robbers from their favourite arms dealer Gage.
There's three new weapons in the pack as well and it adds the ability to switch between single fire and auto-fire in fully automatic weapons. It includes four new animal masks and some new patterns and materials.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 is available on Steam priced at 3.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer