Gage Weapons Pack 1 arrives for Payday 2 on PC
The first in a series of downloadable weapons packs becomes available for PC players of Payday 2 today.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 brings in more gear for budding robbers from their favourite arms dealer Gage.
There's three new weapons in the pack as well and it adds the ability to switch between single fire and auto-fire in fully automatic weapons. It includes four new animal masks and some new patterns and materials.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 is available on Steam priced at 3.99 GBP.
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson