Gage Weapons Pack 1 arrives for Payday 2 on PC
The first in a series of downloadable weapons packs becomes available for PC players of Payday 2 today.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 brings in more gear for budding robbers from their favourite arms dealer Gage.
There's three new weapons in the pack as well and it adds the ability to switch between single fire and auto-fire in fully automatic weapons. It includes four new animal masks and some new patterns and materials.
The Gage Weapons Pack 1 is available on Steam priced at 3.99 GBP.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week