Bethesda looking for playtesters to test new and upcoming titles
Bethesda Softworks is currently soliciting for fans to come and playtest some of their current and upcoming releases.
Prospective playtesters must be able to travel to the Dallas-Fort Worth area which is home of id Software who are currently working on DOOM 4.
They're not bothered about players abilities but they will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China