Bethesda looking for playtesters to test new and upcoming titles
Bethesda Softworks is currently soliciting for fans to come and playtest some of their current and upcoming releases.
Prospective playtesters must be able to travel to the Dallas-Fort Worth area which is home of id Software who are currently working on DOOM 4.
They're not bothered about players abilities but they will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May