Bethesda looking for playtesters to test new and upcoming titles
Bethesda Softworks is currently soliciting for fans to come and playtest some of their current and upcoming releases.
Prospective playtesters must be able to travel to the Dallas-Fort Worth area which is home of id Software who are currently working on DOOM 4.
They're not bothered about players abilities but they will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition