Bethesda looking for playtesters to test new and upcoming titles
Bethesda Softworks is currently soliciting for fans to come and playtest some of their current and upcoming releases.
Prospective playtesters must be able to travel to the Dallas-Fort Worth area which is home of id Software who are currently working on DOOM 4.
They're not bothered about players abilities but they will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release