Bethesda looking for playtesters to test new and upcoming titles
Bethesda Softworks is currently soliciting for fans to come and playtest some of their current and upcoming releases.
Prospective playtesters must be able to travel to the Dallas-Fort Worth area which is home of id Software who are currently working on DOOM 4.
They're not bothered about players abilities but they will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year