Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse arrives today
The first episode of the next entry in the Broken sword point-and-click adventure series launches today.
The Kickstarter-funded game is now available on Steam and GOG.com and follows George Stobbart and Nico Collard on another globe-trotting adventure to foil an ancient conspiracy and save the world.
Revolution Software boss Charles Cecil said, “This has been a labour of love not just for us here at Revolution but the entire Broken Sword community too. We have been privileged to be able to make the game we’ve wanted to thanks to the generous support of our Kickstarter supporters, who really have given us the freedom to take the series to new heights.
“But this is only the beginning,” he went on, “we’ve a concluding episode due early next year which will complete the story of what I hope will be seen as our most ambitious Broken Sword game ever. We’re really excited to finally unveil the start of George and Nico’s greatest adventure.”
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode One is available now on Steam and GOG.com for 18.99 GBP. The price covers both versions. It will also be released on PS Vita very soon with the iOS and Android versions coming next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3