Fourth Evil heads to Europe
Capcom's latest adventure into the realms of the evil has finally been dated in Europe, and will be distributed by Nintendo locally across the continent. March 18th will see the games' arrival, nearly two months after the US and Japanese debuts planned for January; much to European gamers ongoing consternation. Resident Evil 4 is clearly key to Ninty's Cube hopes for 2005, hence the distribution support the firm is lending.
Industry experts point to the probable launch of the DS and PSP handhelds in March 2005 as likely to harm the new Evil's sales, with gamers fawning over the new gadgets rather than new titles for existing platforms; though Nintendo will clearly back this crucial release to the hilt as we enter Q1 2005.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft