Fourth Evil heads to Europe
Capcom's latest adventure into the realms of the evil has finally been dated in Europe, and will be distributed by Nintendo locally across the continent. March 18th will see the games' arrival, nearly two months after the US and Japanese debuts planned for January; much to European gamers ongoing consternation. Resident Evil 4 is clearly key to Ninty's Cube hopes for 2005, hence the distribution support the firm is lending.
Industry experts point to the probable launch of the DS and PSP handhelds in March 2005 as likely to harm the new Evil's sales, with gamers fawning over the new gadgets rather than new titles for existing platforms; though Nintendo will clearly back this crucial release to the hilt as we enter Q1 2005.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year