Fourth Evil heads to Europe
Capcom's latest adventure into the realms of the evil has finally been dated in Europe, and will be distributed by Nintendo locally across the continent. March 18th will see the games' arrival, nearly two months after the US and Japanese debuts planned for January; much to European gamers ongoing consternation. Resident Evil 4 is clearly key to Ninty's Cube hopes for 2005, hence the distribution support the firm is lending.
Industry experts point to the probable launch of the DS and PSP handhelds in March 2005 as likely to harm the new Evil's sales, with gamers fawning over the new gadgets rather than new titles for existing platforms; though Nintendo will clearly back this crucial release to the hilt as we enter Q1 2005.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree