Fourth Evil heads to Europe
Capcom's latest adventure into the realms of the evil has finally been dated in Europe, and will be distributed by Nintendo locally across the continent. March 18th will see the games' arrival, nearly two months after the US and Japanese debuts planned for January; much to European gamers ongoing consternation. Resident Evil 4 is clearly key to Ninty's Cube hopes for 2005, hence the distribution support the firm is lending.
Industry experts point to the probable launch of the DS and PSP handhelds in March 2005 as likely to harm the new Evil's sales, with gamers fawning over the new gadgets rather than new titles for existing platforms; though Nintendo will clearly back this crucial release to the hilt as we enter Q1 2005.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey