Fourth Evil heads to Europe
Capcom's latest adventure into the realms of the evil has finally been dated in Europe, and will be distributed by Nintendo locally across the continent. March 18th will see the games' arrival, nearly two months after the US and Japanese debuts planned for January; much to European gamers ongoing consternation. Resident Evil 4 is clearly key to Ninty's Cube hopes for 2005, hence the distribution support the firm is lending.
Industry experts point to the probable launch of the DS and PSP handhelds in March 2005 as likely to harm the new Evil's sales, with gamers fawning over the new gadgets rather than new titles for existing platforms; though Nintendo will clearly back this crucial release to the hilt as we enter Q1 2005.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer