415 million Gamerscore points already awarded on Xbox One
Microsoft has released a handy infographic showing some gameplay figures for the Xbox One so far.
So far those that have picked up the Xbox One have managed to gain over 415 million Gamerscore points. There's been plenty of death recorded in the major launch titles.
Killer Instinct players have landed over 150 million combos and Forza Motorsport 5 racers have driven over 90 million miles.
All of this has been registered since the Xbox One launched on November the 22nd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3