The Hulk returns
Vivendi Universal Games have revealed that the Hulk will be bouncing back onto our screens soon in the shape of 'The Incredible Hulk', being developed by Radical Games for a release on the PS2, Xbox and GameCube in summer 2005. Unlike the previously uninspiring Hulk outing, Radical's attempt will be of the free-roaming 'sandbox' style we're so fond of, and will boast plenty of scenery to use and destroy during the Hulk's various rampages.
"Jump anywhere, climb anything and smash everything", states Vivendi, who also talk of new fighting moves, huge bosses and various missions through which the game progresses. Radical are responsible for the critically acclaimed Simpson's Hit and Run, which also boasted free-roaming gameplay, and this may be why they have been charged with delivering this new Hulk experience too. We'll keep you posted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year