The Hulk returns
Vivendi Universal Games have revealed that the Hulk will be bouncing back onto our screens soon in the shape of 'The Incredible Hulk', being developed by Radical Games for a release on the PS2, Xbox and GameCube in summer 2005. Unlike the previously uninspiring Hulk outing, Radical's attempt will be of the free-roaming 'sandbox' style we're so fond of, and will boast plenty of scenery to use and destroy during the Hulk's various rampages.
"Jump anywhere, climb anything and smash everything", states Vivendi, who also talk of new fighting moves, huge bosses and various missions through which the game progresses. Radical are responsible for the critically acclaimed Simpson's Hit and Run, which also boasted free-roaming gameplay, and this may be why they have been charged with delivering this new Hulk experience too. We'll keep you posted.
- BioShock hits iPhone and iPad devices today
- Shadow Warrior next-gen release pushed back
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta