The Hulk returns
Vivendi Universal Games have revealed that the Hulk will be bouncing back onto our screens soon in the shape of 'The Incredible Hulk', being developed by Radical Games for a release on the PS2, Xbox and GameCube in summer 2005. Unlike the previously uninspiring Hulk outing, Radical's attempt will be of the free-roaming 'sandbox' style we're so fond of, and will boast plenty of scenery to use and destroy during the Hulk's various rampages.
"Jump anywhere, climb anything and smash everything", states Vivendi, who also talk of new fighting moves, huge bosses and various missions through which the game progresses. Radical are responsible for the critically acclaimed Simpson's Hit and Run, which also boasted free-roaming gameplay, and this may be why they have been charged with delivering this new Hulk experience too. We'll keep you posted.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer