Sony's Japanese PS4 hub points to a February release for Driveclub
It seems that Evolution Studio's beautiful and ambitious racer Driveclub could be with us as the PS4 launches in Japan next year.
The release window indicated after Sony announced the title would be delayed was simply early in 2014.
Now, the PS4 hub on Sony's official Japanese site is listing Driveclub as a launch title when the console arrives in Sony's home land February the 22nd.
While that is certainly early in 2014 it's only a Japanese release date and an unconfirmed one at that. Still, it would be very nice to see Driveclub arrive that early.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3