Battlefield 4 PS4 patch delayed, China Rising DLC arrives for Premium players
DICE has announced that the latest patch for PS4 version of Battlefield 4 is to be delayed.
That patch was due to go live today but they have decided to delay the release of the patch to put it through some additional QA testing.
A DICE representative said on Battlelog, "The PS4 game update that was originally meant to go live Dec 3 is undergoing some additional testing and will be rescheduled for a later date. We will get back with final details as soon as we have verification that the update is good to go."
Today also sees that launch of the China Rising DLC bundle for Battlefield Premium players. It adds the Guilin Peaks, Silk Road, Altai Range and Dragon Pass maps, Air Superiority mode and Dirt Bike and Bomber vehicles alongside the SUAV (Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) and UCAV (Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle) pieces of kit.
Regular Battlefield 4 players will have to wait another two weeks for the DLC to arrive.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3