New Ninty games loom
A spate of new titles from a Nintendo that appear to be rediscovering their old flare for success (thanks to the DS) are looming even as we speak, and should be out in the new year. Yesterday the company announced plans to release a brand new Donkey Kong title on the GBA too, DK King of Swing, due on February the 4th of 2005. The game apparently features plenty of jovial tree-swinging using the L and R buttons, and will be joined on European shores by Donkey Konga and the now-legendary Bongo controllers on the same date.
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, Mario Power Tennis and Mario Party 6 are all also in in 2005 on the GameCube. New GBA titles are also on the cards, whilst a brand new Donkey Konga has also been mooted by Nintendo USA. More on all this monkey-business soon, then.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title