New Ninty games loom
A spate of new titles from a Nintendo that appear to be rediscovering their old flare for success (thanks to the DS) are looming even as we speak, and should be out in the new year. Yesterday the company announced plans to release a brand new Donkey Kong title on the GBA too, DK King of Swing, due on February the 4th of 2005. The game apparently features plenty of jovial tree-swinging using the L and R buttons, and will be joined on European shores by Donkey Konga and the now-legendary Bongo controllers on the same date.
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, Mario Power Tennis and Mario Party 6 are all also in in 2005 on the GameCube. New GBA titles are also on the cards, whilst a brand new Donkey Konga has also been mooted by Nintendo USA. More on all this monkey-business soon, then.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny