New Ninty games loom
A spate of new titles from a Nintendo that appear to be rediscovering their old flare for success (thanks to the DS) are looming even as we speak, and should be out in the new year. Yesterday the company announced plans to release a brand new Donkey Kong title on the GBA too, DK King of Swing, due on February the 4th of 2005. The game apparently features plenty of jovial tree-swinging using the L and R buttons, and will be joined on European shores by Donkey Konga and the now-legendary Bongo controllers on the same date.
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, Mario Power Tennis and Mario Party 6 are all also in in 2005 on the GameCube. New GBA titles are also on the cards, whilst a brand new Donkey Konga has also been mooted by Nintendo USA. More on all this monkey-business soon, then.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light