New Ninty games loom
A spate of new titles from a Nintendo that appear to be rediscovering their old flare for success (thanks to the DS) are looming even as we speak, and should be out in the new year. Yesterday the company announced plans to release a brand new Donkey Kong title on the GBA too, DK King of Swing, due on February the 4th of 2005. The game apparently features plenty of jovial tree-swinging using the L and R buttons, and will be joined on European shores by Donkey Konga and the now-legendary Bongo controllers on the same date.
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, Mario Power Tennis and Mario Party 6 are all also in in 2005 on the GameCube. New GBA titles are also on the cards, whilst a brand new Donkey Konga has also been mooted by Nintendo USA. More on all this monkey-business soon, then.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update