New Ninty games loom
A spate of new titles from a Nintendo that appear to be rediscovering their old flare for success (thanks to the DS) are looming even as we speak, and should be out in the new year. Yesterday the company announced plans to release a brand new Donkey Kong title on the GBA too, DK King of Swing, due on February the 4th of 2005. The game apparently features plenty of jovial tree-swinging using the L and R buttons, and will be joined on European shores by Donkey Konga and the now-legendary Bongo controllers on the same date.
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, Mario Power Tennis and Mario Party 6 are all also in in 2005 on the GameCube. New GBA titles are also on the cards, whilst a brand new Donkey Konga has also been mooted by Nintendo USA. More on all this monkey-business soon, then.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III