WarDevil sighted on Xbox 2
Word reaches us today of a brand new UK developer, creating a brand new next-generation videogame - WarDevil: The Beast Within, coming from Digi-Guys of Pinewood Studios. The new developer are aiming to release the new title at the close of 2005, tying the game in with the expected debut of the Xbox 2, a position enhanced by the company's job listing pages, where developers are sought to work with the Xbox 2 toolset. It is unknown whether other next-generation systems will also be getting WarDevil, though both Nintendo and Sony's machines are not expected before mid-2006.
Anyway, a trailer of the new videogame come 'short-movie' is available from the firm's official site, alongside early details of the game's premise - and it is the clips which excite most showing-off some seriously impressive next-generation visuals which surely bode well for the Xbox 2 if accurate. Narrative and 3D action will be key to the new title, which has already been in the works for some 15 months.
Finally, Digi-Guys are also planning to create a fully CG-animated motion picture and related videogame, something which we also believe could be undertaken at Pinewood. We look forward to learning more on this plucky upstart.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer