Codemasters pen new Russian deal
Uniquely booming Britsoft publisher Codemasters have announced a brand new deal with the Russian developers behind original RTS Perimeter. The deal with K-D LAB's covers their first title from brand new subsidiary KDV Games. 1C will be covering the unannounced title's Russian debut, whilst the Codies carry the game to the rest of Europe.
Further details on the specific nature of the project are expected soon, with K-D simply revealing at this juncture that their new charges will be creating bleeding edge technology and toolsets; with their first project set to be created using the 'ground-breaking' Vista game engine. We'll keep you informed, naturally.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though