Codemasters pen new Russian deal
Uniquely booming Britsoft publisher Codemasters have announced a brand new deal with the Russian developers behind original RTS Perimeter. The deal with K-D LAB's covers their first title from brand new subsidiary KDV Games. 1C will be covering the unannounced title's Russian debut, whilst the Codies carry the game to the rest of Europe.
Further details on the specific nature of the project are expected soon, with K-D simply revealing at this juncture that their new charges will be creating bleeding edge technology and toolsets; with their first project set to be created using the 'ground-breaking' Vista game engine. We'll keep you informed, naturally.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan