Codemasters pen new Russian deal
Uniquely booming Britsoft publisher Codemasters have announced a brand new deal with the Russian developers behind original RTS Perimeter. The deal with K-D LAB's covers their first title from brand new subsidiary KDV Games. 1C will be covering the unannounced title's Russian debut, whilst the Codies carry the game to the rest of Europe.
Further details on the specific nature of the project are expected soon, with K-D simply revealing at this juncture that their new charges will be creating bleeding edge technology and toolsets; with their first project set to be created using the 'ground-breaking' Vista game engine. We'll keep you informed, naturally.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update