Secret Service at Tigon
Vin Diesel's game studio Tigon, the developer who assisted Starbreeze in creating the acclaimed Chronicles of Riddick videogame, has enlisted the talent of director Bryan Singer to assist with the creation of a brand new titles, based on an original premise. 'Secret Service' is being worked on as we speak, and will cast the player as a secret service agent working to protect the president. All of which sounds very '24' to us.
An "intimate and accurate look inside the activities of this powerful but not well-known government agency" is promised in this new outing, and it is described as a tactical adventure game.
Director Singer has reportedly been working with a White House insider to learn more about the workings of the secret services, and to help craft something a little different. Naturally, we look forward to learning more on Tigon's latest.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter