Secret Service at Tigon
Vin Diesel's game studio Tigon, the developer who assisted Starbreeze in creating the acclaimed Chronicles of Riddick videogame, has enlisted the talent of director Bryan Singer to assist with the creation of a brand new titles, based on an original premise. 'Secret Service' is being worked on as we speak, and will cast the player as a secret service agent working to protect the president. All of which sounds very '24' to us.
An "intimate and accurate look inside the activities of this powerful but not well-known government agency" is promised in this new outing, and it is described as a tactical adventure game.
Director Singer has reportedly been working with a White House insider to learn more about the workings of the secret services, and to help craft something a little different. Naturally, we look forward to learning more on Tigon's latest.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey