Secret Service at Tigon
Vin Diesel's game studio Tigon, the developer who assisted Starbreeze in creating the acclaimed Chronicles of Riddick videogame, has enlisted the talent of director Bryan Singer to assist with the creation of a brand new titles, based on an original premise. 'Secret Service' is being worked on as we speak, and will cast the player as a secret service agent working to protect the president. All of which sounds very '24' to us.
An "intimate and accurate look inside the activities of this powerful but not well-known government agency" is promised in this new outing, and it is described as a tactical adventure game.
Director Singer has reportedly been working with a White House insider to learn more about the workings of the secret services, and to help craft something a little different. Naturally, we look forward to learning more on Tigon's latest.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny