Halo 2 bugs Bungie
Halo 2 recently became the third fastest-selling game ever in the UK (behind San Andreas and Vice City, we're assuming), but despite extra development time, it was always inevitable that a few issues would remain unresolved. The bugs then include problems with HDTV, Xbox Live, textures and audio - but never fear - for Bungie are already planning on fixing (some of) them. Of course, you'll be needing Xbox Live to do it, but if you own Halo 2 you really should possess Live anyway, so you've no excuse... anyway, the point is that Bungie hope to patch the game over Live, and are also plotting downloadable content.
"We have not announced a schedule yet, but we will be making new downloadable multiplayer maps. They rock too. I've played a couple. There will likely never be downloadable Campaign content, however," a Bungie update on the topic stated. They did however imply that the cut-scene texture problems probably won't be resolved and that audio issues are down to the hardware. Fixes and tweaks are en route for Live issues however, and HDTV revisions are possible too. We'll keep you posted. Give us the downloadable content!
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released