Halo 2 bugs Bungie
Halo 2 recently became the third fastest-selling game ever in the UK (behind San Andreas and Vice City, we're assuming), but despite extra development time, it was always inevitable that a few issues would remain unresolved. The bugs then include problems with HDTV, Xbox Live, textures and audio - but never fear - for Bungie are already planning on fixing (some of) them. Of course, you'll be needing Xbox Live to do it, but if you own Halo 2 you really should possess Live anyway, so you've no excuse... anyway, the point is that Bungie hope to patch the game over Live, and are also plotting downloadable content.
"We have not announced a schedule yet, but we will be making new downloadable multiplayer maps. They rock too. I've played a couple. There will likely never be downloadable Campaign content, however," a Bungie update on the topic stated. They did however imply that the cut-scene texture problems probably won't be resolved and that audio issues are down to the hardware. Fixes and tweaks are en route for Live issues however, and HDTV revisions are possible too. We'll keep you posted. Give us the downloadable content!
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive