GTA Online Content Creator files uncovered buried in GTA V
One particularly persistent GTA Online user has uncovered the GTA Online Content Creator files buried in GTA V.
The Content Creator is due to be released later this month but it seems that Rockstar has already embedded a working version of the toolset into GTA V's game files.
The user has even posted videos of the Content Creator in action showing how players will be able to create their own deathmatches and races.
Budding job designers will be able to define everything from title and time of day for the job to the checkpoints, cameras and spawn points within the level.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light