GTA Online Content Creator files uncovered buried in GTA V
One particularly persistent GTA Online user has uncovered the GTA Online Content Creator files buried in GTA V.
The Content Creator is due to be released later this month but it seems that Rockstar has already embedded a working version of the toolset into GTA V's game files.
The user has even posted videos of the Content Creator in action showing how players will be able to create their own deathmatches and races.
Budding job designers will be able to define everything from title and time of day for the job to the checkpoints, cameras and spawn points within the level.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3