GTA Online Content Creator files uncovered buried in GTA V
One particularly persistent GTA Online user has uncovered the GTA Online Content Creator files buried in GTA V.
The Content Creator is due to be released later this month but it seems that Rockstar has already embedded a working version of the toolset into GTA V's game files.
The user has even posted videos of the Content Creator in action showing how players will be able to create their own deathmatches and races.
Budding job designers will be able to define everything from title and time of day for the job to the checkpoints, cameras and spawn points within the level.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer