GTA Online Content Creator files uncovered buried in GTA V
One particularly persistent GTA Online user has uncovered the GTA Online Content Creator files buried in GTA V.
The Content Creator is due to be released later this month but it seems that Rockstar has already embedded a working version of the toolset into GTA V's game files.
The user has even posted videos of the Content Creator in action showing how players will be able to create their own deathmatches and races.
Budding job designers will be able to define everything from title and time of day for the job to the checkpoints, cameras and spawn points within the level.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release