GTA Online Content Creator files uncovered buried in GTA V
One particularly persistent GTA Online user has uncovered the GTA Online Content Creator files buried in GTA V.
The Content Creator is due to be released later this month but it seems that Rockstar has already embedded a working version of the toolset into GTA V's game files.
The user has even posted videos of the Content Creator in action showing how players will be able to create their own deathmatches and races.
Budding job designers will be able to define everything from title and time of day for the job to the checkpoints, cameras and spawn points within the level.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III