Caesar In Gaul DLC announced for Total War: Rome II
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced a new upcoming bundle of premium downloadable content for Total War: Rome II.
Caesar In Gaul brings in a new campaign following the Roman campaigns in Gaul. It includes an extended and detailed map of Gaul and Southern Britannia and four playable factions – Rome,the Germanic Suebi, the Gallic Arveni and the Belgic Nervii.
It takes place across 24 turns between 58BC and 51BC and includes historical figures such as Emperor Caesar and the Gallic Chieftain Vercingetorix. There's also a new historic battle in the form of the Battle Of Alesia as well as the Arveni, Boii and Galatian factions for the main campaign each with their own unique units.
Caesar In Gaul will be released on Steam on December the 12th for 9.99 GBP/14.99 USD/EUR.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3