Outcast developers go bust
Confirmation from Belgium.
Whilst technically I should be at the Pub, enjoying my traditional bank-holiday pint or two, I thought I’d bring you this spot of news. It was today confirmed that Belgian developer Appeal have indeed closed-shop, after going bankrupt last month. The company were working on the sequel to Outcast for the PS2 and PC, but it is unknown what will now become of this impressive-looking title. The news was confirmed today by the Belgium Video Game Developers Organisation, after speculation of the closure was revealed in recent weeks.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III