Outcast developers go bust
Confirmation from Belgium.
Whilst technically I should be at the Pub, enjoying my traditional bank-holiday pint or two, I thought I’d bring you this spot of news. It was today confirmed that Belgian developer Appeal have indeed closed-shop, after going bankrupt last month. The company were working on the sequel to Outcast for the PS2 and PC, but it is unknown what will now become of this impressive-looking title. The news was confirmed today by the Belgium Video Game Developers Organisation, after speculation of the closure was revealed in recent weeks.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine