Outcast developers go bust
Confirmation from Belgium.
Whilst technically I should be at the Pub, enjoying my traditional bank-holiday pint or two, I thought I’d bring you this spot of news. It was today confirmed that Belgian developer Appeal have indeed closed-shop, after going bankrupt last month. The company were working on the sequel to Outcast for the PS2 and PC, but it is unknown what will now become of this impressive-looking title. The news was confirmed today by the Belgium Video Game Developers Organisation, after speculation of the closure was revealed in recent weeks.
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week