Outcast developers go bust
Confirmation from Belgium.
Whilst technically I should be at the Pub, enjoying my traditional bank-holiday pint or two, I thought I’d bring you this spot of news. It was today confirmed that Belgian developer Appeal have indeed closed-shop, after going bankrupt last month. The company were working on the sequel to Outcast for the PS2 and PC, but it is unknown what will now become of this impressive-looking title. The news was confirmed today by the Belgium Video Game Developers Organisation, after speculation of the closure was revealed in recent weeks.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer