Outcast developers go bust
Confirmation from Belgium.
Whilst technically I should be at the Pub, enjoying my traditional bank-holiday pint or two, I thought I’d bring you this spot of news. It was today confirmed that Belgian developer Appeal have indeed closed-shop, after going bankrupt last month. The company were working on the sequel to Outcast for the PS2 and PC, but it is unknown what will now become of this impressive-looking title. The news was confirmed today by the Belgium Video Game Developers Organisation, after speculation of the closure was revealed in recent weeks.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey