Spec Op: The Line dev's new triple-A free-to-play shooter confirmed by job vacancies
Yager, the Berlin-based developer behind Spec Ops: The Line seems to be working on a new free-to-play shooter.
Both postings talk of “an exciting new AAA F2P project” with a third 3D artist posting seeking a developer who is “Passionate about videogames, both AAA and F2P” with experience of designing “Armour and Military Gears”, weapons, props and vehicles.
Earlier this year the studio revealed that they were working on a new title using the Unreal Engine 4 and a microtransaction-based business model.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto