Spec Op: The Line dev's new triple-A free-to-play shooter confirmed by job vacancies
Yager, the Berlin-based developer behind Spec Ops: The Line seems to be working on a new free-to-play shooter.
Both postings talk of “an exciting new AAA F2P project” with a third 3D artist posting seeking a developer who is “Passionate about videogames, both AAA and F2P” with experience of designing “Armour and Military Gears”, weapons, props and vehicles.
Earlier this year the studio revealed that they were working on a new title using the Unreal Engine 4 and a microtransaction-based business model.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet