Spec Op: The Line dev's new triple-A free-to-play shooter confirmed by job vacancies
Yager, the Berlin-based developer behind Spec Ops: The Line seems to be working on a new free-to-play shooter.
Both postings talk of “an exciting new AAA F2P project” with a third 3D artist posting seeking a developer who is “Passionate about videogames, both AAA and F2P” with experience of designing “Armour and Military Gears”, weapons, props and vehicles.
Earlier this year the studio revealed that they were working on a new title using the Unreal Engine 4 and a microtransaction-based business model.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year