Spec Op: The Line dev's new triple-A free-to-play shooter confirmed by job vacancies
Yager, the Berlin-based developer behind Spec Ops: The Line seems to be working on a new free-to-play shooter.
Both postings talk of “an exciting new AAA F2P project” with a third 3D artist posting seeking a developer who is “Passionate about videogames, both AAA and F2P” with experience of designing “Armour and Military Gears”, weapons, props and vehicles.
Earlier this year the studio revealed that they were working on a new title using the Unreal Engine 4 and a microtransaction-based business model.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer