Spec Op: The Line dev's new triple-A free-to-play shooter confirmed by job vacancies
Yager, the Berlin-based developer behind Spec Ops: The Line seems to be working on a new free-to-play shooter.
Both postings talk of “an exciting new AAA F2P project” with a third 3D artist posting seeking a developer who is “Passionate about videogames, both AAA and F2P” with experience of designing “Armour and Military Gears”, weapons, props and vehicles.
Earlier this year the studio revealed that they were working on a new title using the Unreal Engine 4 and a microtransaction-based business model.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey