The Matrix Online finds its voice
The Matrix Online, Warner Bros. forthcoming MMORPG, due early next year, appears to be taking further shape today with word that the developers have enlisted highly impressive voice acting talent for the new game - billed as a 'continuation' of the trilogy. Morpheus' voice Lawrence Fishburne has been signed, alongside Monica Bellucci as Persephone, Mary Alice as The Oracle, Lambert Wilson as The Merovingian, Harold Perrineau Jr. as Link, Harry Lennix as Locke, Nona Gaye as Zee, Collin Chou as Seraph, and Tanveer Atwal as Sati. An impressive line-up despite the lack of young Keanu's influence.
Indeed, the reason for these no doubt costly signings was, as Warner put it "imperative to preserve character continuity between this game and the films as much as possible." The game's music composer Don Davis has also been drafted for the new game. The Matrix Online is currently set to launch on January 18th. More soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer