The Matrix Online finds its voice
The Matrix Online, Warner Bros. forthcoming MMORPG, due early next year, appears to be taking further shape today with word that the developers have enlisted highly impressive voice acting talent for the new game - billed as a 'continuation' of the trilogy. Morpheus' voice Lawrence Fishburne has been signed, alongside Monica Bellucci as Persephone, Mary Alice as The Oracle, Lambert Wilson as The Merovingian, Harold Perrineau Jr. as Link, Harry Lennix as Locke, Nona Gaye as Zee, Collin Chou as Seraph, and Tanveer Atwal as Sati. An impressive line-up despite the lack of young Keanu's influence.
Indeed, the reason for these no doubt costly signings was, as Warner put it "imperative to preserve character continuity between this game and the films as much as possible." The game's music composer Don Davis has also been drafted for the new game. The Matrix Online is currently set to launch on January 18th. More soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny