The Matrix Online finds its voice
The Matrix Online, Warner Bros. forthcoming MMORPG, due early next year, appears to be taking further shape today with word that the developers have enlisted highly impressive voice acting talent for the new game - billed as a 'continuation' of the trilogy. Morpheus' voice Lawrence Fishburne has been signed, alongside Monica Bellucci as Persephone, Mary Alice as The Oracle, Lambert Wilson as The Merovingian, Harold Perrineau Jr. as Link, Harry Lennix as Locke, Nona Gaye as Zee, Collin Chou as Seraph, and Tanveer Atwal as Sati. An impressive line-up despite the lack of young Keanu's influence.
Indeed, the reason for these no doubt costly signings was, as Warner put it "imperative to preserve character continuity between this game and the films as much as possible." The game's music composer Don Davis has also been drafted for the new game. The Matrix Online is currently set to launch on January 18th. More soon.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year