The Matrix Online finds its voice
The Matrix Online, Warner Bros. forthcoming MMORPG, due early next year, appears to be taking further shape today with word that the developers have enlisted highly impressive voice acting talent for the new game - billed as a 'continuation' of the trilogy. Morpheus' voice Lawrence Fishburne has been signed, alongside Monica Bellucci as Persephone, Mary Alice as The Oracle, Lambert Wilson as The Merovingian, Harold Perrineau Jr. as Link, Harry Lennix as Locke, Nona Gaye as Zee, Collin Chou as Seraph, and Tanveer Atwal as Sati. An impressive line-up despite the lack of young Keanu's influence.
Indeed, the reason for these no doubt costly signings was, as Warner put it "imperative to preserve character continuity between this game and the films as much as possible." The game's music composer Don Davis has also been drafted for the new game. The Matrix Online is currently set to launch on January 18th. More soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year