PSP Fantasy revealed
Having already impressed the gaming world with better than expected battery life and a lower than expected RRP, it appears Sony's PSP handheld has another ace up its sleeve in the shape of a newly confirmed Final Fantasy game, along the same lines as the DS handheld's Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. The game will be out in Japan in the new year, and will be a compilation-style title based on number seven in the ridiculously successful RPG series.
No doubt this new game will further aid Sony's push for handheld glory, especially given that early reports name several Final Fantasy veterans working busily at SquareEnix on making this new title as pleasing to fans of the series as possible. Naturally, we'll keep you posted on this development.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date