PSP Fantasy revealed
Having already impressed the gaming world with better than expected battery life and a lower than expected RRP, it appears Sony's PSP handheld has another ace up its sleeve in the shape of a newly confirmed Final Fantasy game, along the same lines as the DS handheld's Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. The game will be out in Japan in the new year, and will be a compilation-style title based on number seven in the ridiculously successful RPG series.
No doubt this new game will further aid Sony's push for handheld glory, especially given that early reports name several Final Fantasy veterans working busily at SquareEnix on making this new title as pleasing to fans of the series as possible. Naturally, we'll keep you posted on this development.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine