PSP Fantasy revealed
Having already impressed the gaming world with better than expected battery life and a lower than expected RRP, it appears Sony's PSP handheld has another ace up its sleeve in the shape of a newly confirmed Final Fantasy game, along the same lines as the DS handheld's Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. The game will be out in Japan in the new year, and will be a compilation-style title based on number seven in the ridiculously successful RPG series.
No doubt this new game will further aid Sony's push for handheld glory, especially given that early reports name several Final Fantasy veterans working busily at SquareEnix on making this new title as pleasing to fans of the series as possible. Naturally, we'll keep you posted on this development.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year