PSP Fantasy revealed
Having already impressed the gaming world with better than expected battery life and a lower than expected RRP, it appears Sony's PSP handheld has another ace up its sleeve in the shape of a newly confirmed Final Fantasy game, along the same lines as the DS handheld's Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. The game will be out in Japan in the new year, and will be a compilation-style title based on number seven in the ridiculously successful RPG series.
No doubt this new game will further aid Sony's push for handheld glory, especially given that early reports name several Final Fantasy veterans working busily at SquareEnix on making this new title as pleasing to fans of the series as possible. Naturally, we'll keep you posted on this development.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though