PSP Fantasy revealed
Having already impressed the gaming world with better than expected battery life and a lower than expected RRP, it appears Sony's PSP handheld has another ace up its sleeve in the shape of a newly confirmed Final Fantasy game, along the same lines as the DS handheld's Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. The game will be out in Japan in the new year, and will be a compilation-style title based on number seven in the ridiculously successful RPG series.
No doubt this new game will further aid Sony's push for handheld glory, especially given that early reports name several Final Fantasy veterans working busily at SquareEnix on making this new title as pleasing to fans of the series as possible. Naturally, we'll keep you posted on this development.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free